Investors rush to place orders in Belgium's 10-year bond
LONDON, Jan 14 (IFR) - Investor orders for Belgium's 10-year syndicated bond have surpassed EUR9bn and pricing has been fixed at 49bp over mid-swaps, according to a banker involved in the deal.
Non-US accounts have until 11:30GMT to place their orders and US investors have until 13:00GMT, when books will close.
Lead managers BNP Paribas Fortis, Citigroup, Credit Agricole and JP Morgan released initial price thoughts on the new OLO 72, maturing on June 22 2024, earlier on Tuesday at mid-swaps plus low 50s, which was later revised to plus 50bp area on the back of over EUR7bn of orders. (Reporting by Aimee Donnellan; Editing by Philip Wright)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |