McKesson says was tendered 72.33 pct of Celesio shares
FRANKFURT Jan 14 (Reuters) - McKesson said on Tuesday it was tendered 72.33 percent of Celesio shares, taking into account the dilutive effect of convertible bonds, short of the 75 percent it needed to gain control of the German drugs distributor.
U.S. drugs wholesaler group McKesson said late on Monday it had failed to win enough support for a $8.4 billion offer to buy German peer Celesio.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies