PHILIPPINES PRESS-Metro Pacific raises stake in tollway company - Star
Infrastructure giant Metro Pacific Investments Corp through its flagship toll road arm is spending 1.42 billion pesos ($32 million) to buy a portion of the stake of its French partner in Manila North Luzon Tollways Corp, the Philippine Star newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 44.5950 Philippine pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data