Romania markets 10-year and 30-year US dollar bonds
LONDON, Jan 14 (IFR) - Romania has announced initial price thoughts for a US dollar dual-tranche issue comprising 10-year and 30-year notes, according to a lead manager.
The 10-year note is being marketed at 237.5bp area over US Treasuries or a yield guidance of about 5.25%. The 30-year note is being marketed at 270bp area over US Treasuries or a yield guidance of around 6.50%. Both notes will be of benchmark size.
The deal is today's business. Romania is rated Baa3/BB+/BBB-. BNP Paribas, Citigroup and JP Morgan are the lead managers on the bond offering. (Reporting by Sudip Roy; Editing by Anil Mayre)
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss' |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Teen in 'Jihad Jane' case to be sentenced on U.S. terror charges
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor