Spain's Codere says will not make Jan. 15 bond coupon payment
MADRID Jan 14 (Reuters) - Spanish gaming group Codere said on Tuesday it would not make a interest payment due on Jan. 15 this year on a 2015 bond issue, adding that it was continuing debt restructuring negotiations with creditors.
The company sought protection from creditors and started talks to avoid insolvency earlier in January. (Reporting by Sarah White, Editing by Julien Toyer)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria