Stratasys full-year profit outlook misses Street; shares fall
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Stratasys Ltd, a 3D printer maker, estimated full-year adjusted profit way below Wall Street estimates, as it warned expenses would rise significantly in 2014.
The company's shares fell 4 percent in trading before the bell.
The company forecast adjusted earnings in a range of $2.15 to $2.25 per share, missing analysts' expectations of $2.33 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs