Stratasys full-year profit outlook misses Street; shares fall
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Stratasys Ltd, a 3D printer maker, estimated full-year adjusted profit way below Wall Street estimates, as it warned expenses would rise significantly in 2014.
The company's shares fell 4 percent in trading before the bell.
The company forecast adjusted earnings in a range of $2.15 to $2.25 per share, missing analysts' expectations of $2.33 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; Ukraine fighting kills dozens