Uni-President China to issue 1 bln yuan of formosa bonds-sources
TAIPEI Jan 14 (Reuters) - Taiwanese food company Uni-President China Holdings Ltd plans to issue up to 1 billion yuan ($165.47 million) of three-year yuan bonds in Taiwan, three sources said on Tuesday, marking the first formosa bond issue in a strong pipeline expected this year.
The company plans to issue the bonds at a yield of 3.6 percent, sources said.
Uni-President China, a subsidiary of Taipei-listed Uni-President Enterprises Corp, also issued 1 billion yuan of three-year dim sum bonds in Hong Kong last May, priced at a yield of 3.5 percent.
($1 = 6.0434 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Miaojung Lin; Writing by Clare Jim; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing