Veolia wins 660 mln euros Lyon water contract
PARIS Jan 14 (Reuters) - Water and waste management company Veolia has been awarded a water supply contract for the French city of Lyon and its suburbs worth a total of 660 million euros ($901 million), it said on Tuesday.
The eight-year contract begins in February 2015 and covers 1.3 million residents across 54 communes.
($1 = 0.7324 euros) (Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Mark Potter)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials