Veolia wins 660 mln euros Lyon water contract
PARIS Jan 14 (Reuters) - Water and waste management company Veolia has been awarded a water supply contract for the French city of Lyon and its suburbs worth a total of 660 million euros ($901 million), it said on Tuesday.
The eight-year contract begins in February 2015 and covers 1.3 million residents across 54 communes.
($1 = 0.7324 euros) (Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video