BRIEF-Bank of America CFO "feels" M&A "ramp up"
Jan 15 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp : * CFO Bruce Thompson: M&A 'clearly feels like it's beginning to pick up and ramp up' * Executives continue speaking on analyst call * CFO: expect net charge-offs to continue to decline * Executives end conference call
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- UPDATE 7-U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State