BRIEF-Bank of America CFO "feels" M&A "ramp up"
Jan 15 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp : * CFO Bruce Thompson: M&A 'clearly feels like it's beginning to pick up and ramp up' * Executives continue speaking on analyst call * CFO: expect net charge-offs to continue to decline * Executives end conference call
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact: WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source