China's Huawei eyes 10 pct revenue growth, CFO says
BEIJING Jan 15 (Reuters) - China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd expects revenue growth to be around 10 percent, Chief Financial Officer Cathy Meng told a media briefing on Wednesday.
Meng also said Huawei's consumer products and enterprise business accounted for 30 percent of total company revenues for 2013.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source