RPT-Fitch Publishes 1H14 EMEA Building Materials Dashboard
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
Jan 15 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has published the EMEA 1H14 Building Materials Dashboard. The publication explores key themes affecting issuer credit profiles for the sector in Europe under the following headings:
- Key theme: Modest recovery after disappointing 2013
- What Fitch is watching: US recovery, impact of cost cutting plans and possible new assets optimisation deals (asset swaps, JV creations)
- The ratings impact of the above
A complete review of these topics including a review of the dashboard is available at www.fitchratings.com or by clicking the link below.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: EMEA Building Material Dashboard - 1H14
The Building Materials Dashboard will be published semi-annually at www.fitchratings.com.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies