France to sell 1 pct of Airbus Group
PARIS Jan 15 (Reuters) - France said on Wednesday it was launching the sale of around 1 percent of the capital of European aerospace group Airbus Group via an accelerated placement with institutional investors.
The sale of 8 million Airbus Group shares will not change the position of the French state in the governace of the company, the Finance Minisry said in a statement.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Leigh Thomas)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers