Aéroports de Paris: 2013 and December traffic figures
In December 2013, Aéroports de Paris saw a record for December with 7.0 million passengers handled, an increase of 4.8% on December 2012. 4.8 million passengers travelled through Paris-Charles de Gaulle (+3.5%) and 2.2 million through Paris-Orly (+7.6%).
In 2013 and for the first time in its history, Aéroports de Paris handled more than 90 million passengers with a total of 90.3 million passengers, up 1.7% compared to the previous year (88.8 million passengers in 2012). Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport welcomed 62.0 million passengers (+0.7%) and Paris Orly airport 28.3 million passengers (+3.8%). Traffic increased by 0.5% during the 1st half of the year and by 2.7% during the 2nd half.
|Passengers||Dec. 2013||% change||2013||% change|
|Total TAV Airports||6,109,073||+15.6%||83,638,023||+16.7%|
For more details, please refer to the attached files below.
Traffic: Thursday 13 February - January 2014 traffic figures
Results: Wednesday 19 February - 2013 annual results
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Aéroports de Paris via Globenewswire
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine