Kinder Morgan has higher 4th-qtr profit, distribution
Jan 15 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP, the largest U.S. pipeline company, said on Wednesday its quarterly income and distributions rose in the fourth quarter, helped by acquisitions.
The Houston company's quarterly distribution rose to $1.36 per unit, up 5 percent. Including certain items, net income was $818 million compared with $647 million for the fourth quarter last year.
The partnership's distributable cash flow rose 28 percent from a year earlier to $635 million.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane