Lithuania opens books on 10-year euro benchmark bond
LONDON, Jan 15 (IFR) - The Republic of Lithuania has opened books on its upcoming issue of a 10-year euro-denominated international bond, according to a lead.
The sovereign, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB+, has set initial price thoughts of 160bp area over mid-swaps for the issue, which will be of benchmark size.
BNP Paribas and Barclays are the lead managers on the Reg S offering, which is expected to price later on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media