Lithuania opens books on 10-year euro benchmark bond
LONDON, Jan 15 (IFR) - The Republic of Lithuania has opened books on its upcoming issue of a 10-year euro-denominated international bond, according to a lead.
The sovereign, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB+, has set initial price thoughts of 160bp area over mid-swaps for the issue, which will be of benchmark size.
BNP Paribas and Barclays are the lead managers on the Reg S offering, which is expected to price later on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work