Auto parts maker Magna forecasts 2014 sales below estimates
Jan 15 (Reuters) - Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc on Wednesday forecast sales for 2014 below analysts' expectations.
The company, one of the world's largest parts suppliers, said it expects total sales of $33.8 billion to $35.5 billion in 2014. Analysts on average were expecting $35.8 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Magna International forecast operating margin in the mid-6 percent range for the year.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years