Novo Nordisk's IT company to look at independent listing
COPENHAGEN Jan 15 (Reuters) - Danish pharmaceuticals company Novo Nordisk has asked its IT subsidiary NNIT to investigate the possibility of a separate listing of the business on the Copenhagen stock exchange, Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen, NNIT said on Wednesday.
NNIT has hired Carsten Krogsgaard Thomsen, formerly at Danish utility DONG Energy, as its new chief financial officer in connection with the investigation. (Reporting by Teis Jensen; Editing by David Goodman)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data