Peru's economy grew 0.4 pct in November compared to October
LIMA Jan 15 (Reuters) - Peru's economy grew at a seasonally adjusted rate of 0.4 percent in November compared to October, the government statistics agency said on Wednesday.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine