Peru economy grew 4.8 percent in Nov from year earlier
LIMA Jan 15 (Reuters) - Peru's economy grew 4.81 percent in November compared to the same month a year earlier on stronger mineral and energy production, the government said on Wednesday.
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB aims cash hose
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report