Peru economy grew 4.8 percent in Nov from year earlier
LIMA Jan 15 (Reuters) - Peru's economy grew 4.81 percent in November compared to the same month a year earlier on stronger mineral and energy production, the government said on Wednesday.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran