Riverbed rejects Elliott's buyout offer
Jan 15 (Reuters) - Riverbed Technology Inc on Wednesday rejected Elliott Management Corp's proposal to buy the company for $19 per share.
The activist hedge fund offered to buy Riverbed last week for about $3.08 billion in cash. (Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ