H&M total sales rise 10 percent in December, matching forecasts
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Swedish budget fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz (HMb.ST) said on Wednesday its total sales rose 10 percent in December, right in line with market expectations.
The company did not provide a figure for comparable sales, for stores open at least a year.
December is the first month of H&M's fiscal first quarter.
(Reporting by Mia Shanley)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions