Fed's Evans: optimstic 2014 will be the year economy takes off
CORALVILLE, Iowa Jan 15 (Reuters) - Chicago Federal Reserve President Charles Evans on Wednesday said he's optimistic that 2014 will finally be the year the economy "takes off," adding that monetary policy must remain accommodative for it to do so.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data