Fed's Evans: optimstic 2014 will be the year economy takes off
CORALVILLE, Iowa Jan 15 (Reuters) - Chicago Federal Reserve President Charles Evans on Wednesday said he's optimistic that 2014 will finally be the year the economy "takes off," adding that monetary policy must remain accommodative for it to do so.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon