Fed's Lockhart gives speech almost identical to Monday's
ATLANTA Jan 15 (Reuters) - Dennis Lockhart, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, gave a speech on Wednesday that based on prepared remarks was almost identical to a speech he gave on Monday.
Lockhart on Monday cautiously endorsed further cuts to the Fed's stimulative bond-buying program.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles