VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam raises $626 mln to clean Vinashin's foreign debt in 2013 - Lao Dong
Vietnam's state-owned Debt and Asset Trading Corp (DATC) raised $626 million through government-guaranteed bonds in 2013 to restructure the foreign debt owed by state ship builder Vinashin, according to a DATC report, the Lao Dong (Labour) newspaper reported.
DATC also raised 3.46 trillion dong ($164.05 million) via domestic bonds to help settle Vinashin debt at 18 banks in the country, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 21091.0000 Vietnam dong) (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data