VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam raises $626 mln to clean Vinashin's foreign debt in 2013 - Lao Dong
Vietnam's state-owned Debt and Asset Trading Corp (DATC) raised $626 million through government-guaranteed bonds in 2013 to restructure the foreign debt owed by state ship builder Vinashin, according to a DATC report, the Lao Dong (Labour) newspaper reported.
DATC also raised 3.46 trillion dong ($164.05 million) via domestic bonds to help settle Vinashin debt at 18 banks in the country, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 21091.0000 Vietnam dong) (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach