Yahoo COO de Castro departs; no reason given
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 15 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc's chief operating officer, Henrique de Castro, will be leaving the company from Thursday, the company said in a filing on Wednesday.
The company did not give a reason for his abrupt departure.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand