Apache Corp says severe weather hurt U.S. output
Jan 16 (Reuters) - Oil and gas producer Apache Corp said severe winter weather in the western United States hurt output at its operations in Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico in the fourth quarter.
The company said there were widespread power outages, mainly in West Texas and New Mexico, in late November and early December, with icy roads making it difficult to resume operations.
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found
- Explosion shuts large natural gas processing plant in Wyoming