Retired GM chief says 'optimistic' about Opel brand
DETROIT Jan 15 (Reuters) - The retired chief executive of General Motors Co said on Wednesday he is "optimistic" about the largest U.S. automaker's struggling European brand, Opel.
Opel's market share rose in Europe for the first time in 14 years in 2013, former CEO Dan Akerson said during a question-and-answer session at a conference that coincides with the Detroit auto show.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |