Nigerian president overhauls military leadership
ABUJA Jan 16 (Reuters) - Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday replaced the chiefs of defence, army, navy and air force, a presidency statement said, without giving a reason.
Nigeria is struggling to end a four-and-a-half-year-long Islamist insurgency, which has killed thousands of people.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions