'American Hustle,' 'Gravity' lead Oscar nominations, 10 nods each
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif.
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. Jan 16 (Reuters) - Con-men caper "American Hustle" and space thriller "Gravity" led Oscar nominees on Thursday with 10 nominations each, including best picture, in the race for the world's top film prize.
Slavery drama "12 Years a Slave" received nine nominations, including in the best picture category.
The Oscars are given out by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and this year's winners will be named at a ceremony hosted by comedian Ellen DeGeneres in Los Angeles on March 2. (Reporting By Mary Milliken; Editing by Sandra Maler)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data