PHILIPPINES PRESS-Megaworld expands Cebu portfolio - Inquirer
Philippine property developer Megaworld Corp has sealed new deals in central Cebu province, including a beach resort venture, to expand its Mactan Newtown project by 12 hectares, the Philippine Daily Inquirer reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints