PKO BP sets guidance at 130 bps above mid-swaps for its eurobond
WARSAW Jan 16 (Reuters) - Poland's largest bank PKO BP has set the initial price for its 5-year euro bond at about 130 basis points above mid-swaps, Thomson Reuters news and analysis service IFR said on Thursday.
Citigroup, Santander, Societe Generale and UBS are the lead managers for the issue worth 500 million euros ($679.73 million). The bond is expected to be priced later on Thursday, IFR said. ($1 = 0.7356 euros) (Reporting by Marcin Goettig)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country
- Liberia police fire on protesters as West Africa's Ebola toll hits 1,350