PKO BP sets guidance at 130 bps above mid-swaps for its eurobond
WARSAW Jan 16 (Reuters) - Poland's largest bank PKO BP has set the initial price for its 5-year euro bond at about 130 basis points above mid-swaps, Thomson Reuters news and analysis service IFR said on Thursday.
Citigroup, Santander, Societe Generale and UBS are the lead managers for the issue worth 500 million euros ($679.73 million). The bond is expected to be priced later on Thursday, IFR said. ($1 = 0.7356 euros) (Reporting by Marcin Goettig)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say