Saudi Gulf Airlines to buy Bombardier CSeries planes for $2 bln
MANAMA Jan 16 (Reuters) - Saudi Gulf Airlines has signed a $2 billion agreement with Canada's Bombardier Inc to buy 16 CSeries planes with options for 10 more, Samer al-Magali, an executive representing the airline, told a news conference at the Bahrain International Airshow on Thursday.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source