Saudi Gulf Airlines to buy Bombardier CSeries planes for $2 bln
MANAMA Jan 16 (Reuters) - Saudi Gulf Airlines has signed a $2 billion agreement with Canada's Bombardier Inc to buy 16 CSeries planes with options for 10 more, Samer al-Magali, an executive representing the airline, told a news conference at the Bahrain International Airshow on Thursday.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings