Saudi Gulf Airlines to buy Bombardier CSeries planes for $2 bln
MANAMA Jan 16 (Reuters) - Saudi Gulf Airlines has signed a $2 billion agreement with Canada's Bombardier Inc to buy 16 CSeries planes with options for 10 more, Samer al-Magali, an executive representing the airline, told a news conference at the Bahrain International Airshow on Thursday.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions