Saudi Gulf Airlines to buy Bombardier CSeries planes for $2 bln
MANAMA Jan 16 (Reuters) - Saudi Gulf Airlines has signed a $2 billion agreement with Canada's Bombardier Inc to buy 16 CSeries planes with options for 10 more, Samer al-Magali, an executive representing the airline, told a news conference at the Bahrain International Airshow on Thursday.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets