America Movil regroups stakes in Telekom Austria
VIENNA Jan 16 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Carlos Slim's America Movil has increased its stake in Telekom Austria to a blocking minority by consolidating shares held by his company and a family investment vehicle, Telekom Austria said on Thursday.
The move, which gives America Movil a direct and indirect voting stake of 26.8 percent, does not trigger a manadatory bid for the Austrian group, it added.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets