Charges to weigh on TeliaSonera in fourth quarter
STOCKHOLM Jan 16 (Reuters) - TeliaSonera's fourth-quarter profit will be weighed down by one-off items totalling 2.5 billion Swedish crowns ($386 million), mostly made up of non-cash writedowns, the company said on Thursday.
Sweden's biggest telecom operator said it would make goodwill writedowns of a total of 1.17 bilion crowns in Denmark and Lithuania. It also said it would write down the value of its operations in Kazakhstan by 598 million.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |