Court dismisses citation against California woman who drove with Google Glass
SAN DIEGO (Reuters) - A San Diego court commissioner dismissed a traffic ticket on Thursday against a California woman who drove with Google Glass, a tiny computer mounted on an eyeglass frame.
Court Commissioner John Blair said he was dismissing the citation against Cecilia Abadie on the grounds there was no proof her Google Glass was operating when she was pulled over in October by a California Highway Patrol officer.
(Reporting by Marty Graham, Writing by Alex Dobuzinskis; Editing by Cynthia Johnston)
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk