BNY Mellon's fourth-quarter profit shows modest gain
Jan 17 (Reuters) - BNY Mellon Corp said on Friday that its fourth-quarter profit rose slightly as investment services fees increased 5 percent amid a buoyant stock market.
Excluding one-time items, the world's largest custody bank earned $628 million, or 54 cents a share, compared with $622 million, or 53 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source