China c.bank says to use various tools to adjust liquidity
BEIJING Jan 17 (Reuters) - China's central bank will use various tools to adjust liquidity in a flexible way to help maintain appropriate growth in credit and social financing, a senior bank official said in remarks published on Friday.
The central bank will push reforms, including widening the issuance of interbank certificates of deposit (CD) and increasing the two-way float of the yuan, Zhang Xiaohui, head of the central bank's monetary policy department, wrote in an article published in China Finance magazine. (Reporting by Kevin Yao)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey