Deutsche Bank considers profit warning - Dow Jones
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank AG said it was considering a profit warning due to losses from sale of non-core assets, CNBC reported on Friday, citing Dow Jones.
The largest German bank also said that earnings have been hurt by legal and accounting costs.
Deutsche Bank is scheduled to release its 2013 results on Jan. 29.
The bank's U.S.-listed shares were down about 4 percent at $51.80 in late trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |