Essilor 2013 underlying sales up provisional 2.1 pct
PARIS Jan 17 (Reuters) - Essilor, the world's largest maker of ophthalmic lenses, said on Friday that estimated revenue reached 5.065 billion euros in 2013, a like-for-like increase of 2.1 percent.
Excluding currency effects, sales rose a provisional 5.4 percent, the company said in a statement.
Final revenue figures will be released on February 27. (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter