CITIC Capital sets up multi-strategy hedge fund
HONG KONG Jan 17 (Reuters) - CITIC Capital Holdings Limited, which is backed by CITIC Group Corp and China sovereign wealth fund CIC said on Friday it has established a multi-strategy hedge fund, CCTrack Solutions.
The fund will target institutional investors in North America, Europe and Asia, CITIC Capital said.
CITIC Capital has over $4.3 billion in capital under management. It is owned by China Investment Corporation, China's sovereign wealth fund; CITIC Group, the largest Chinese conglomerate, through its CITIC International Financial Holdings Ltd and CITIC Pacific Ltd subsidiaries and Qatar Holding LLC. (Reporting by Stephen Aldred; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.