India cbank to buy up to 100 bln rupees of bonds via OMOs on Jan 22
MUMBAI Jan 17 (Reuters) - India's central bank said it would buy up to 100 billion rupees ($1.62 billion) of bonds via open market operations on Jan. 22.
The Reserve Bank of India said it would buy 8.07 percent 2017 bonds, 7.28 percent 2019 bonds, 7.16 percent 2023 bonds and 8.28 percent 2027 bonds. ($1 = 61.5600 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Aditi Shah)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee