India cbank to buy up to 100 bln rupees of bonds via OMOs on Jan 22
MUMBAI Jan 17 (Reuters) - India's central bank said it would buy up to 100 billion rupees ($1.62 billion) of bonds via open market operations on Jan. 22.
The Reserve Bank of India said it would buy 8.07 percent 2017 bonds, 7.28 percent 2019 bonds, 7.16 percent 2023 bonds and 8.28 percent 2027 bonds. ($1 = 61.5600 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Aditi Shah)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting