Mexican retailer Comercial Mexicana considering sale
MEXICO CITY Jan 17 (Reuters) - Mexico's No. 4 supermarket chain by revenue, Comercial Mexicana, said on Friday it is considering a sale.
The company has been approached by foreign and local parties interested in a venture or sale, Comerci said in a statement to Mexico's stock exchange.
"There are no binding agreements connected with these approaches," the statement said, adding the talks are in an early phase.
- Canada's parliament attacked near where PM Harper was speaking |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot