Mexican retailer Comercial Mexicana considering sale
MEXICO CITY Jan 17 (Reuters) - Mexico's No. 4 supermarket chain by revenue, Comercial Mexicana, said on Friday it is considering a sale.
The company has been approached by foreign and local parties interested in a venture or sale, Comerci said in a statement to Mexico's stock exchange.
"There are no binding agreements connected with these approaches," the statement said, adding the talks are in an early phase.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl