Prosieben shares placed at 34.75 euros apiece
FRANKFURT Jan 17 (Reuters) - Buyout groups KKR and Permira have placed their remaining combined 17 percent stake in German broadcaster ProsiebenSat.1 for 34.75 euros a share, the bookrunners said on Friday.
The private equity firms reaped proceeds of 1.26 billion euros ($1.71 billion) from the sale, which completed their gradual exit. ($1 = 0.7352 euros) (Reporting by Arno Schuetze; Editing by Harro ten Wolde)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000