Prosieben shares placed at 34.75 euros apiece
FRANKFURT Jan 17 (Reuters) - Buyout groups KKR and Permira have placed their remaining combined 17 percent stake in German broadcaster ProsiebenSat.1 for 34.75 euros a share, the bookrunners said on Friday.
The private equity firms reaped proceeds of 1.26 billion euros ($1.71 billion) from the sale, which completed their gradual exit. ($1 = 0.7352 euros) (Reporting by Arno Schuetze; Editing by Harro ten Wolde)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |