Prosieben shares placed at 34.75 euros apiece
FRANKFURT Jan 17 (Reuters) - Buyout groups KKR and Permira have placed their remaining combined 17 percent stake in German broadcaster ProsiebenSat.1 for 34.75 euros a share, the bookrunners said on Friday.
The private equity firms reaped proceeds of 1.26 billion euros ($1.71 billion) from the sale, which completed their gradual exit. ($1 = 0.7352 euros) (Reporting by Arno Schuetze; Editing by Harro ten Wolde)
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Vote delayed on loan guarantee for World Trade Center developer
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets