STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Gafisa says Q4 home launches up 8.7 pct
Brazilian homebuilder Gafisa SA said new home launches rose to 1.6 billion reais ($678.05 million) during the fourth quarter, a 8.7 percent increase from a year earlier.
In a securities filing, the company said sales during the period totaled 1.3 billion reais, 45 percent more than the fourth quarter of 2012. ($1 = 2.3597 Brazilian reals)
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Europe subdued, Russia shares tumble on new sanctions
- Fighting complicates Ukraine crash probe, U.S., EU prepare Russia sanctions |