STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Gafisa says Q4 home launches up 8.7 pct
Brazilian homebuilder Gafisa SA said new home launches rose to 1.6 billion reais ($678.05 million) during the fourth quarter, a 8.7 percent increase from a year earlier.
In a securities filing, the company said sales during the period totaled 1.3 billion reais, 45 percent more than the fourth quarter of 2012. ($1 = 2.3597 Brazilian reals)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |