STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Gafisa says Q4 home launches up 8.7 pct
Brazilian homebuilder Gafisa SA said new home launches rose to 1.6 billion reais ($678.05 million) during the fourth quarter, a 8.7 percent increase from a year earlier.
In a securities filing, the company said sales during the period totaled 1.3 billion reais, 45 percent more than the fourth quarter of 2012. ($1 = 2.3597 Brazilian reals)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |