UPS expects profit below estimates
Jan 17 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service Inc estimated quarterly profit below analysts' expectations, partly due to a shorter U.S. holiday season.
The world's No.1 package delivery company said it expects to report a profit of $1.25 per share for the fourth quarter. Analysts on average expected earnings of $1.43, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source