UPS expects profit below estimates
Jan 17 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service Inc estimated quarterly profit below analysts' expectations, partly due to a shorter U.S. holiday season.
The world's No.1 package delivery company said it expects to report a profit of $1.25 per share for the fourth quarter. Analysts on average expected earnings of $1.43, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data