UPS expects profit below estimates
Jan 17 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service Inc estimated quarterly profit below analysts' expectations, partly due to a shorter U.S. holiday season.
The world's No.1 package delivery company said it expects to report a profit of $1.25 per share for the fourth quarter. Analysts on average expected earnings of $1.43, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |