Bahrain's Investcorp sells stake in Britain's TDX to Equifax
DUBAI Jan 19 (Reuters) - Bahrain's Investcorp and the founders of TDX Group have agreed to sell their stakes in the British technology firm to U.S. credit reporting agency Equifax Inc for 200 million pounds ($327 million), according to a filing at Bahrain's bourse.
Investcorp said it had acquired a substantial minority stake in TDX in 2008, but did not reveal the exact size of its holding or how much money it would receive from the sale. TDX provides businesses with technology, data and advisory services, employing about 345 people globally.
The TDX sale is private equity firm Investcorp's third exit from its technology portfolio in the past year, following its agreement to sell Skrill Group, an online payments provider, and the flotation of Fleetmatics in New York, the Bahraini firm added.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |